- Week 1
Module 1 (Session 1 & 2) – Introduction to landing & donation page optimization and the main force to inspire giving
- Week 2
Module 2 (Session 3 & 4) – Discovering interest and the main donation page
- Week 3
Module 3 (Session 5) – Campaign donation page and instant donation page
Module 3 (Session 6) – Campaign donation page and instant donation page
Week 4 tooltip
Module 4 (Session 7) - Recurring giving and Passport
Module 4 (Session 8) – Recurring giving and Passport
- One Final Step!
Donation & Landing Page Optimization Quiz
Digital Fundraising Certification Course: Donation Form & Landing Page Optimization
Donation Form & Landing Page Optimization
When visitors arrive to your site, be it from Google, or an email you’ve sent, your Facebook page or even an ad, where will they land? How will you ensure that they stay on your site, and ultimately choose one of your desired actions (such as giving you their email address or making a donation)?
This training will help you understand the role of a landing page, why they work, the major types of landing and donation pages for nonprofits, and ultimately arm you with research-based principles that you can immediately apply to your fundraising pages to produce dramatically improved results.
By the end of this training, participants should be able to:
- Determine what your audience wants/intends in using information you already have available to you.
- Harness their desires/intentions into action by highlighting the most powerful aspects of your organization/offer that fit those motivations.
- Identify exactly how to improve your non-profit landing pages to get more emails based on data from 180+ landing page experiments.
- Identify exactly how to improve your general donation page based on 100+ general donation page experiments.
- Duplicate and then adjust your main donation page to fit the needs and desires of your individual appeal campaign visitors to ultimately attract more donations (based on 100+ campaign donation page experiments).
- Understand what an instant donation page is, how to add it to your online fundraising strategy, and identify exactly how to duplicate your main donation page and adjust it for the instant donation scenario.
- Determine how to inspire the most generosity when asking for the donation amount, either by using a suggested gift array or by avoiding it (data suggests one size does not fit all).